Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tools

What type of tools do you use for your motivation or equipment to aid in your progress? I had came across the Nike+ gadget when I first bought my iPod Touch and was enjoying it, however it seemed to quit working for me. I don't like the basic pedometers which you wear on your hip, because they never seem to be adequate in detail. When I was using the Nike+, I joined a site called Earndit and had forgotten about it until they emailed me some promotional offers the other day. While looking around on the site, they showed another gadget which can be synced to their site, it's called the FidBit. I'm considering adding this to my need/wish list for the next month or so, but I'm not sure. A friend of mine uses a GPS watch which tracks everything she does, however, I don't have the $349 to spend as if I did, I'd be all over that. The accuracy of the watch, compared to the accuracy of the FidBit however, I'm sure they will vary.

So my curiosity is, what do you use to track your steps?

Another thing, as previous discussed, I'm planning on putting a Wii in the house with some games like Just Dance and other work out games, but in the meanwhile, we have Hip Hop Abs and Zumba videos (which both wear you out like you can't imagine!), then of course, add in the walking. I don't see the need of owning another treadmill or any of those gadgets because mostly, they become furniture or places to hang clothes. I had a treadmill once and got tired of it pretty quickly. But what about you? What type of equipment do you use and have the most success with?

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that you haven't been posting lately, are you done with your blog? How are things going for you. Whether or not you continue your blog, don't give up on your goal of losing weight. I know that it is tough, I've been struggling myself.

    ReplyDelete