Sunday, September 26, 2010

Progress

The question has popped up a few times over the last month and I wanted to update you all as to how my progress has been. Maintained. That's it. I'm still at the 65lb loss without gain other than water when I don't take my Lasix. I have been so busy with my job, trying to pay bills and save money that I haven't had the time to take walks or do my Zoomba videos. I'm not impressed with reporting this information to you, but it's the truth and I'm sorry. I have to admit I am happy that I haven't gained. I haven't changed my eating habits, but this goes to show that you HAVE to exercise to get the weight off.

Tomorrow isn't always a new day, but tomorrow, I'm going to get back on my focus and at least walk down the street and back if my schedule is extremely busy. I vow to park further away from the store doors when I go shopping as well. A little is better than none. I'm searching for a job on the outside of the house, as you may remember, I do work from home, so once that's put into place, that should help me as well.

Don't give up hope anyone who's in this fight with me! It's not easy, but we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment