Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14, 2012 -- Food Facts

Breakfast was simple. For those who haven't read before, please remember, I don't follow any diet plan, I do however zero out processed foods as much as possible as well as sugars, potatoes, starches, etc... as I have PCOS and keeping my carbohydrates and sugar intakes low, I'm able to manage the symptoms better. What works for me may not work for you.




Today's lunch consisted of turkey burgers with romaine leaves rather than buns and with Wholly Guacamole's spicy 100 calorie pack as well as a salad with tomatoes, cheese, and ranch dressing. The turkey burgers, it took a while to find a brand I liked, I'll give credit to Philly Gourmet for making the best on the market!


Tonight's dinner was plain and simple, yet delicious. I'm going to look into making my own honey mustard dressing/dipping sauce however as this one has a bit much sugar in it. 

I didn't snack but once today and when I did, it was blueberries and cottage cheese. I sprinkle about a tablespoon of Splenda on the blueberries and shake them up until you can no longer hear the Splenda moving around, then I add in the cottage cheese. My favorite way of eating them.


My totals for today were:

Calories:  1,832  (Goal is approximately 2,500)
Carbohydrates: 45.7 (Goal is 50 or less)
Protein: 125g

No comments:

Post a Comment