Friday, June 1, 2012

Slackers!

I'm beginning to realize that I'm not the best at keeping up with tasks when I decide to start them. This blog has so much dust on it that when I opened it, I couldn't stop sneezing. I was talking to a friend about it as she carries on a daily blog about food menus and homeschooling. She has set me up for a challenge and I gratefully accepted it. She suggested that I write 365 days in a roll, but each day starts with a letter of the alphabet, however, to do so in order starting with A. She explained it could be an emotion (A=anger), an object (a=apple), or a person (A= Adam)... but to do it every single day. I believe that's a very neat idea and have accepted this challenge. Today is June 1st although it's still May to me as I haven't gone to bed but I will start posting these blogs. I love to write, I enjoy talking to others as well, so feel free to stop in and leave some thoughts and opinions!

See you later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very cool idea, can't wait to see your alphabetical challenge unfold. :)

    http://learningtoliveagainmyweightlossjourny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete