Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 16, 2012 -- Food Facts

I'm late on getting these posted, but yesterday for breakfast, I made an omelet which consisted of eggs, mushrooms, cheese, and onions and then topped it off with a bit of sour cream.


By lunch time, I wasn't hungry and tried to put it off a bit longer, but it wasn't coming so I went ahead and ate a little something in order to keep my body properly metabolizing.


 Dinner time was the best last night as I was hungry at that time. The Brussels sprouts are one of my favorites and it was also my first time with ocean perch. I usually buy tilapia but my daughter states it doesn't have enough flavor for her, therefore I tried a different whitefish and it's a winner. She loved it and so did I.


Snacking yesterday wasn't as good either and because of my lack of appetite, my entire day didn't come out very well. I need at least 2500 calories a day based on my BMI and I have a very hard time eating that much. My biggest habit in the past was eating only once a day.


I did a 15 minute workout yesterday as I'm still out of shape and then I did a 20 minute walk last night. At this point, burning some calories is better than no calories and I definitely plan on upping the walks and workout gradually over the next couple of weeks. I burned 210 calories yesterday from the walking workout video and the slow walk outside.

Calories: 1,280
Net Calories: 1,070
Carbs: 37.8
Net carbs: 29.6

No comments:

Post a Comment